This delicious Jamaican-inspired Vegan Curry is made with mushrooms, sweet red peppers, cherry tomatoes and Jamaican spice that gives its extra kick of irresistible flavour! What I love about making this vegan curry, it’s that it’s versatile, and you can use different vegetables and spices.
I also used this recipe as a topping on millet. I used millet because it’s healthier, gluten-free, and improves digestive health Not to mention, it is perfect for curry recipes!
Main Ingredients for Jamaican-Inspired Vegan Curry:
- Sweet Red Peppers
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Jamaican Spice
- Chopped Avocado
Let’s Get Started!
For the Millet:
1.) Prepare 2 cups of millet and 2 1/2 glasses of water. Cook until creamy. Put it aside.
For the Curry:
1.) Fry garlic, mushroom, sweet red peppers, and cherry tomatoes. Add Jamaican spice and salt. Mix all together and cook until it’s tender.
2.) Add broccoli, chopped avocado and cook for another 5 minutes.
Jamaican-Inspired Vegan Curry
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 2 cups Mushrooms
- 1 Cherry Tomatoes Handful
- 2 pcs. Bell Peppers Medium-size
- 2 tbsp Jamaican Spice
- 1/4 tsp Salt To Taste
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 1 pc Avocado
- 2 cups Millet
For the Millet
- Prepare 2 cups of millet and 2 1/2 glasses of water. Cook until creamy. Put it aside.
For the Curry
- Fry garlic, mushroom, sweet red peppers, and cherry tomatoes. Add Jamaican spice and salt. Mix all together and cook until it's tender.
- Add broccoli, chopped avocado, and cook for another 5 minutes.
If you want to know how I made Banana Bread using my air-fryer, click here.